Becoming A Team – The Trident Approach
About Diego Ugalde
Diego Ugalde is a retired Senior Chief Navy SEAL turned CEO of The Trident Approach. After high school, Diego joined the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman in the hopes of becoming a SEAL but plans changed when he was dropped four months into training. He eventually left the Navy for five years to work as a civilian paramedic in Massachusetts, Florida, and Hawaii. After eight years of being sick of not having been successful in BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL Training), he trained his way back into shape and re-entered the Navy with the sole intention of becoming a SEAL. Successful his second time around at the age of 29, he went on to have a tremendously successful career in the Teams.
Diego served three combat tours in Iraq going on over 200 highly classified combat missions as well as one Advanced Special Operations deployment conducting Cross-Functional Counter-Intelligence and Foreign Fighter Operations. He has visited, lived, and or trained in 58 countries across five continents.
Awarded Commendation for Valor in combat and several other medals for leadership and service in combat and non-combat roles.
After retiring from the SEAL teams, Diego seized the opportunity to get a deep understanding of his post-military life purpose and found it through The Trident Approach. Together with current and former Navy SEALS, Diego’s new no-fail mission is teaching his lessons learned in leadership, teams, and personal development to others for the purpose of being a powerful force for good in this world.
Terms & Conditions
- Bidding ends on 9/30/20 at 11:59 PM (EST)
- The minimum bid is $500
- UGA Hockey reserves the right to cancel any bid
- The highest bidder gets to add Diego Ugalde to their foursome registration for the 2020 Golf Tournament
- The Winner will be contacted around October 1, 2020 with further instructions
- Payment isn’t due until after the contest ends. Winner will be contacted after the contest and invoiced for payment. Payment must be received within 24 hours of receiving the invoice. If Winner doesn’t complete payment within 24 hours, then Winner forfeits their bid and the next bidder will get the opportunity to win.